We are looking for international experts
to work in regional cities in Finland
Internationality creates new opportunities to secure your company’s workforce and skills.
Our online service supports the international recruitment. We are helping companies to find experts and employers to find work.
One of our goals is to secure the availability of professional expertise.
RSS-Feeds from Finland
- How COVID-19 has fundamentally changed recruitment
- Finland’s Moomin stories pop up at multilingual Read Hour event in Reykjavík, Iceland
- Finland opens online Museum of Contemporary Emotions to catalogue pandemic experiences
- Top 8 COVID-19 questions every jobseeker should ask at interviews
- Finland’s European Green Capital and Green Leaf cities aim for lasting legacies
- Seasonal worker: A guide to your rights
- How two festivals in Helsinki brought art, music and design to audiences, despite obstacles
- Nordic Music Biz 20-under-30 List salutes young talent
- Top 9 COVID-19 questions employers should ask candidates at job interviews
- Five things companies did in the pandemic that are here to stay
Open jobs in Saimaa
Looking for a job? Check the jobs and companies in Saimaa Lake area, Finland.
Find a job, get three rent free months!
Offer is valid for people who come to work in the area and are currently living somewhere else.