We are looking for international experts
to work in regional cities in Finland
Internationality creates new opportunities to secure your company’s workforce and skills.
Our online service supports the international recruitment. We are helping companies to find experts and employers to find work.
One of our goals is to secure the availability of professional expertise.
RSS-Feeds from Finland
- Finding employment in Ireland with EURES: The stories of two Finns
- Some extraordinary Finnish people you should know about (yes, they’re all women)
- Four tips for writing a CV when you have limited experience
- Unesco highlights the intangible but very real spirit of Finnish sauna culture
- How employers can address the gender imbalance created by COVID-19
- Finnish Prime Minister Sanna Marin featured on TIME100 Next list
- Four job sectors in high demand as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Peatland restoration strengthens Finland’s biodiversity
- Finnish film industry features carbon-neutral production
- The future of work: Teaching professionals
Open jobs in Saimaa
Looking for a job? Check the jobs and companies in Saimaa Lake area, Finland.
- Sairaanhoitaja/Terveydenhoitaja, Varkauden kaupunki, Varkaus
- Mekaaninen kunnossapitoasentaja, 3 paikkaa, RTK-Henkilöstöpalvelu Oy, Varkaus
- Amm. aineiden (autotekniikka) pt. tuntiopettaja, Savon koulutuskuntayhtymä, Varkaus
- Amm. ain. (hitsaus ja levytyöt) pt. tuntiopettaja, Savon koulutuskuntayhtymä, Varkaus
Find a job, get three rent free months!
Offer is valid for people who come to work in the area and are currently living somewhere else.