We are looking for international experts
to work in regional cities in Finland
Internationality creates new opportunities to secure your company’s workforce and skills.
Our online service supports the international recruitment. We are helping companies to find experts and employers to find work.
One of our goals is to secure the availability of professional expertise.
RSS-Feeds from Finland
- Five reasons why learning a language can boost your employability
- Protein and power out of thin air: Finnish projects capture value in CO2
- It’s never too late to reskill and work abroad: The story of Eddy Bomboko
- Dreaming big with EURES: The story of Gaëlle Delvaux
- Expats take part in Finland’s municipal elections, held after two-month delay
- Top 7 tips to reduce your back-to-office anxiety
- Circular economy success: Finland’s recycling programme keeps bottles and cans off the streets
- Åland marks centenary of autonomy agreement with a year full of events
- How to make your work-from-home setup greener
- Excitement mounts as Finland’s men’s football team makes its Euro debut
Open jobs in Saimaa
Looking for a job? Check the jobs and companies in Saimaa Lake area, Finland.
- Rekrykoulutus/Asennusnosturin-Yhdistelmäajoneuvonk, 3 paikkaa, BullTrans Oy, Varkaus, Varkaus
- Lähihoitaja oppisopimus, Itä-Savon sairaanhoitopiirin kuntayhtymä, Savonlinna
- Peruspesijä Savonlinnaan, Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj, Savonlinna
- Tarjoilija Inkeritalon kesäkahvilaan, Kruunupuisto Oy, Inkeritalon kesäkahvila, Savonlinna
Find a job, get three rent free months!
Offer is valid for people who come to work in the area and are currently living somewhere else.